Wednesday 15 January 2014

Vintage dream.........

Hiya everyone, 

I hope you're all well.  Unfortunately, me and my family have been suffering from the sickness bug which pretty much wiped us out so it's not been fun.  We've not left the house and haven't seen anyone since friday for fear of passing it on especially to my nan who is almost 89.  The card I am have to share today is my DT card for my "A little bit crafty" challenge which is "Celebrate" this month.  I made it for a friend who has just got a new job and she loves all things vintage!  I'm reasonably pleased with it considering I had to throw it together so quickly!
 
This card for me was a very last minute effort as I planned out what I was doing last week but with all the sickness didn't get chance to start it over the weekend as planned so I made it now at gone midnight the night before.  It would have been earlier if Nathan hadn't woke up screaming and needing lots of cuddles before he'd go back down!

The gorgeous vintage image I have used is a digi from my friend and fellow DT member Lexi's 
new "Scribble and scrap" store
 The Scribble & Scrap Shop
She has only started it up recently but has been adding new stuff recently and has great plans to add more in the near future so check it out!
 
The papers are from the Prima "Engraver" collection which I have used with a few bits and bobs from my stash.  The beautiful flowers are from a selection by Petal Lu who is one of our sponsors for this challenge. 
I am actually giving away some of these fab little scrabble letter away as blog candy at the moment - you can find the blog post to enter here.
 
To check out the other DT cards for inspiration or to enter the challenge then you can check out the original blog post here.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Paula, sending hugs. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and papers,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card and i love the image and great vintage look cute tiles to,whenever i try this style it just doesn't work for me you've got it well sorted its ace. sorry to hear everyone has been under the weather i hope you all make a speedy recovery soon crafty hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Paula!

    I love the image and papers and your embellishments really do finish it off beautifully.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete