Sunday 1 September 2013

ALBC - Clean and Simple

Helllloooooo!
It's that time again for a brand new challenge and the theme this time is 
Clean & Simple
It isn't a theme I don't do particularly well as I always think that there's something missing! Lol  Don't forget, it doesn't have to be a card - it can be any handcrafted item!

We have some fab sponsors for the challenge so we have 3 FAB prizes up for grabs!!!

7 free digis


4 free digis
 

£10 voucher

As usual we have some amazing DT inspiration for you even though I know this theme fills most of the DT with dread!
 
Jane

Trish

Wendy

Sue

Lexie
 
Lisa

Susan
Paula
Jacqui

Hazel
 
Lorraine
 
 Andrea GDT
Hugs
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Paula. I'm having trouble linking my entry in the linky thing. Not sure it it's me or it playing up. Is it ok to leave the link to my post here ?
    http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/cute-christmas-and-pic-of-my-stall.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added the link which works but the piccie didn't come up. Paula. x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful makes girls (especially the Delicious Doodles ones, lol)
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations by the Design Team, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I've just added a link and hit the wrong picture!! I suppose it will be a total surprise if anyone is expecting a blue crescent because my card is all autumn shades!! LOL The link is right so maybe it doesn't matter. All adds to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nevermind above comment - the missing data (link to enter challenge) suddenly appeared when I entered the comment??? Go figure! Thank you for the time and effort you all put into the challenges - I love playing with you!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work ladies! Very talented Design Team

    ReplyDelete