Saturday 31 August 2013

ALBC - Summer sun - Winners!

Hellllooo everyone!

So many fab, fab, FAB entries into our "Summer sun" challenge and this is just our quick post to announce the winners of that challenge and our lucky Guest designer

We had 3 amazing sponsors so had some great prizes up for grabs!
 
Bettina is the winner of $20 voucher
Elizabeth H is the winner of £10 voucher
  Joanne is the winner of £15 voucher 
 
Congratulations to you all!!! Please snatch our winner blinkie off the sidebar and contact me at cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prizes!!!
 
It was so difficult to pick a Top 3 but here are ones that really caught my eye!
 
Lori
 Steph
Roberta
 
Our next Guest Designer as picked by moi is:-
  Jennifer 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our brand new challenge!

Hugs 

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun making my little lemonade stand.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!!! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!!! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for choosing me as your next guest designer! congrats to all of the winners! :)

    I've been out of town and am just getting to my computer. have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the winning spot!! So happy. Congrats all :)

    ReplyDelete