Sunday 10 February 2013

Black and White Joanna Sheen Challenge

Hiya everyone,

Todays the day for a brand new challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.  The theme this time is:-

Black and White

There is a £15 gift voucher up for grabs to the random lucky winner so why not come and join us!

I have useda House Mouse image from the "Flying high" set which you can get here.  I have coloured the images with my promarkers and the papers are from an old paperstack that I've had ages.

I did an easel card for a change as I haven't done one for ages.  It's the in-laws wedding anniversary today so I'll share the card I made tomorrow!



Thanks for looking!


12 comments:

  1. Super card, I love the way you have designed this card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and classy, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paula and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous Paula - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous black and white card Paula, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, the image is so tender and cute^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Paula i love the image. I have tried to add my card to the challenge but there doesn't seem to be a linky for it.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice black and white card. Image is perfect for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qué bonita!!, me ha gustado mucho... yo tengo siempre dudas en como utilizar blanco y negro y no he hecho ningún trabajo con estos colores...
    Un trabajo muy lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card Paula!! and what a fab image

    ReplyDelete