Monday 2 July 2012

Let's get fruity! House Mouse and Friends

Eek!

It's that time again for another challenge over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.  Before I do though, you may remember that we were celebrating getting over 1000 followers so the DT were giving away some awesome candy. 

My personal candy of a set of Xmas House Mouse stamps has been won by


Congratulations Rachel! - If you e-mail me on cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

Anyhoo,  back to the new challenge which is being hosted by yours truly!  I decided on a theme of

"Let's get fruity!"

I had several fruity HM stamps but decided to use this old Santa Rosa one that I bought in a job lot off ebay a while ago!  I coloured the image with my promarkers and added sakura clear glaze pen to the berries and glossy accents around the mouths of the mice.  

 The papers I have used are from a Summer Driggs freebie dig kit called "Freedom" which I use a lot.  I distressed the edges a little and added a little antique linen distress ink.  I added the random flower and button  from my stash.  I decided to leave off a sentiment as I'm not too sure what to do with it so I'll add it to my box and stick one on later!

As usual we have some fab sponsors
 
I hope that you will join us!

 Thanks for looking!


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Paula love the image perfectly coloured, fab papers too! JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Paula!Love this sweet stamp:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula, I love the cute image and the colours are wonderful

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!!!

    Anabella
    My Washi Tape
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Paula, I like the image it made me smile, wonderful colouring, I like the papers and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Paula - lovely card and a great challenge - will email you about the candy! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun
    aww totally gorgeous card,fabulous colour work,pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabby card Paula! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Paula and another brilliant challenge:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paula,
    My apologies for being away so long, life has been busy and I am only having short times on pc at one time, so slowly catching up with my favourite blogs. I did come by before but I didn't want to leave a comment as it was for Candy and that wasn't fair as I'd been away.
    Anyway, enough of my waffling. I love this card, those little mice look so good and I can smell the berry juice on their lips...LOL!!
    Your cards in this months Cardmaking & Papercraft are so cute. I can see that cardmaker of the year is up again. I remember when you first entered the competition and won, I can still see your fabuous lemon card. I thought it was absolutely gorgeous.
    Have a good week. Hope you and bump are keeping well.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paula this is beautiful. I like the berries, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula, Beautiful card. I love the colors and that punch as well as the precious image. I like the sizes and positions of your matted piece also. they really make the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just beautiful so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Paula :-) I never saw this image before ,, sooo cute !! Lovely colours and details ,, LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Paula, I love that design and colours. Your image is adorable and I love your details.

    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paula
    I love your "let's Get Fruity" creation, fabby image and I love the papers, colour and design too. Gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paula, lovely colors and image. Beautiful coloring. Layers and desgin are so pretty.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous hun - truly adore it.
    I'm sat here just gorping... LOL..
    Truly WOW...

    Hope you're well sweetie.
    Love n hugs.
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just gotta laugh at those silly mice and their dirty faces :) hee hee hee Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete