Friday 3 February 2012

Joanna Sheen Daisy and Friends CD

Hiya everyone,

I have a Joanna Sheen sample that I made for the launch of the new Daisy and Friends CD rom last week.  It is a fab CD full of digi images both pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour yourself.  It also has some fab papers on it too!  It's such great value for £9.99 and is avaiable here with free P+P at Joanna Sheen.



Apologies again for the naff piccies but I'm still using my mums old camera till I buy a new one after mine died.  The image I printed onto elegance satin cardstock so I could colour it in with my promarkers.  I added a little sakura clear glaze pen over the strawberries in the basket which made them "pop".  The red gingham papers are off the CD rom and the large heart doilies I bought from poundland.  These were really good value but are only good on 8x8 cards due to their size.  The sentiment I did on the computer - I think the font is "Clear typewriter" which is a freebie download
here.   I added a few wooden ladybirds as I thought they'd make a change from flowers.

Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Paula, the image is great,love the papers and those little ladybirds.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula I love this card, it's beautiful!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula, love the fab heart shape doily and the stunning image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow girl!! This is just darling!! LOVE the lace and coloring here!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Paula:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fantastic card and looks like another must have CD from Joanna Sheen.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula,
    this is a cute little card and it looks like Joanna had produced another wonderful cd.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh'' Just so stunning this cd is fabulous for the price I seen it on C&C when it was launched, I love how you have coloured the image so beautiful...
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANOTHER super CUTE card. Fab use of doily.

    ReplyDelete