Tuesday 17 January 2012

Joanna Sheen challenge - Celebrations

Hiya Everyone,

Just a mid month reminder that the Joanna Sheen "Celebrations" challenge is still till the end of the month.  There is a £30 Joanna Sheen gift voucher up for grabs for the random winner so be sure to enter a card!

This is a Gruffies stamp from Joanna Sheen which is part of the House Mouse Designs family.  This little cutie is from the "thanks a bunch" set and can be found here.

It is completely different from my usual style as it's quite clean and simple but I kinda like the way it turned out.   I think the embossing folder I used here is called textile and I have coloured the image with my promarkers.

I hope to see your creations - either on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge "Black and White" challenge or the Joanna Sheen "Celebrations" challenge.


I would also like to thank any of you that make a comment on my blog.  It is most appreciated and although I don't often get chance to return the compliment it's only because I struggle to find enough hours in a day. 

Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

10 comments:

  1. This is really cute Paula. Love to see what you create.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Paula I just love House Mouse.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Your card is gorgeous love the image he's so cute:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Really Cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the gruffies image and the embossing looks great
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAbulous creation Paula, love it

    ALi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely gorgeous. How long will I be able to resist the Gruffies stamps? LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is gorgeous Pauline, I love the fresh look and beautiful embossing. Thank you for stopping by today. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete