Monday 1 August 2011

July blog candy winner!!!


Good morning everyone,

I have had the most terrible nights sleep as Tayla had to sleep in our bed last last as she kept standing up in her cot and kept yanking at her baby monitor - something she couldn't do the day before....arghhh!!! We couldn't lower her cot as all my hubbys tools are at the old house. He better not forget to bring the stuff home to fix it tonight!!! She literally only started crawling about 2 weeks ago and I think she'll be walking soon - she's only 8 months old today!!!

Anyhoo, back to the important matter in hand of announcing the winner of my July blog candy. The winner drawn by random.org is No.19 which is Claire from Cardz by Claire.

Well done hunny!!! If you e-mail me your address details I'll get the candy posted out to you in the next few days!!!

I will post my extra special August birthday candy up shortly after I take a piccy of it - you will not want to miss it!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much..... I am very excited as this is my first ever blog candy win.... it will go very nicely with my spectrum noir pens I have waiting in the Uk...
    I forgot to comment... I was so excited about getting a post on my blog to announce it aorry
    Thank you
    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, great candy winner congratulations Clair enjoy your goodies ..........Tayla is becoming to smart for her age......lol better get daddy to lower that bed otherwise she will be walking her way to yours............lol:) Sandra H (Nana)Tayla's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Claire, hope you enjoy your goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and to you, dear, for the lovely candy! God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete