Monday 17 January 2011

Summer Driggs - AMAZING free digital kits!!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I just thought I'd let you all know as I'm amazed that there are so many people who are not aware of this fabulous womans blog. Her name is Summer Driggs and she creates amazing digital kits that are free for personal use. I have downloaded each and every kit she has done and they are really great. I included a piccie of the "so this is love kit" as it's not too far away from valentines day is it?

As you can see from my previous post - I have loads and loads of stash but often find myself having a look through my digi papers more often than not.

Here are some of the cards I have made with her stuff!

This is a forever friends card I made a while ago for a male themed challenge (don't you just hate mens cards Lol) - This I made with the "happy fathers day" kit.


Here is a a valentines card I made with the "bubblegum and licorice" kit.


This easel card made with a really cute house mouse stamp is made with the "freedom" kit.


If you haven't heard of Summer Driggs you really should pay her blog a visit. It would take a while to download all the kits (I would know Lol) but it's definately worth it! You can find the link to her blog via her logo on my sidebar!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are So beautiful! I especially love the "Be my Valentine" one. It is just so stinkin' cute. <3

    ReplyDelete